- 17 - 18 - 19 February 2018
- Exhibition Center – Montpellier
- Entrée Sud (South entrance), Hall B1
- 250 producers, 1.200 wines.
- Select new products from one of the largest selection of Sud de France wines
- Meet the producers you have chosen and who have accepted your request.
- For further information: email@example.com
Hall B1, a space dedicated to the Occitanie Region and the FIA...
with many surprises in store...
Discover 1,200 wines
Discover under one roof, the Sud de France FIA zone, as many as 87 regional appellations with a self-pour tasting featuring 1,200 wines.
Spotlight on Icon Wines...
This is your opportunity to taste some of the Occitanie’s finest wines handcraft by the region’s most talented producers. Date for your diary: on Tuesday 20th February, Jérémy Cadière, winner of the 2014 World’s Best Sud de France Sommelier of the year, will introduce you with exceptional regional food delicacies and icon wines pairings (booking only).
A foodie space to tantalise your taste buds...
Looking to complement your wine range with an exclusive food offering? The Region’s food specialities take centre stage at the FIA. Come and meet 11 passionate producers on Vinifood stand (Hall B1) to taste the wonderful food delicacies the Occitanie Region has to offer.
Taste the wine and meet the producer in one click
« Click and meet »: this new service caters specifically to visitors with a very tight schedule while attending Vinisud. It allows you to meet in one click the producer of a wine that you like on the FIA tasting zone. The meeting procedure is straight forward:
- Log in with your Vinisud badge number on the FIA website
- Type down the wine number you like
- Find a suitable time slot on the producer’s calendar and ask for a meeting. The producer will receive your request instantaneously by text (sms) and will accept your invitation (or not).
A full programme of activities
Tuesday 20th February (Hall B1 – south entrance), Jérémy Cadière, winner of the 2014 World’s Best Sud de France Sommelier of the year and The Languedoc Wine School invite you to take part in an educational and tasty programme of masterclasses:
- 10:30am to 11:30am: « wines from Languedoc and Roussillon combine elegance and freshness »
- 12noon to 1pm: « Food and Wine Pairings with Sud de France Icon Wines from Occitanie »
- 2pm to 3pm: « Focus on the Montpeyroux appellation with a Vertical Tasting of Domaine d’Aupilhac »