Producers of Mediterranean wines and spirits:
- Spain: Andalusia, Castilla La Mancha, Catalonia, Galicia, Rioja, Castilla y León, Murcia...
- Italy: Piedmont, Tuscany, Veneto, Sicily, Apulia, Basilicata, Emilia Romagna...
- Portugal: Minho, Douro, Alentejo, Ribatejo...
- Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Greece, Israel, Lebanon, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Macedonia
- France: Languedoc, Roussillon, Rhone Valley, Provence, Corsica, South-West & Bordeaux.
Meet the international trade buyers who applaud the diversity of Mediterranean wines
This is an opportunity to connect directly with suppliers and producers from around the world, to engage with them on a one-to-one basis, to find out what they do, tell them what we do and prepare some special projects together. I will most definitely be back! Brent Butler (United States) / LOT18
This is my first time here and I have already partnered with new suppliers in a position to meet both the volume and quality requirements of the Ukrainian market. Ruslan Gorbach (Ukraine) / METRO CASH & CARRY
Every year and increasingly so, you can see the show is well organised and you enjoy some great reunions. The entire duration of our stay in France during Vinisud is very productive and efficient. We are already starting to reap the benefits. Ari Gorenstein (Brazil) / E-VINO COMERCIO DE VINHOS LTDA
We had a very good time in Montpellier with lots of new contacts. The atmosphere was very good and work was professional. We placed many orders. Jan Stork (Germany) / WEIN STORK GMBH & CO. KG
It was a real pleasure to travel to the marvellous Vinisud show. During my stay, I found a lot of new producers from regions around the Mediterranean. We tasted some wonderful white wines and met some superb producers with whom we will be staying in touch and intend to work with.
Goby Yu (China) / ZHUHAI MD CHÂTEAU
An international show*:
A 100% B to B show*:
* 2016 Vinisud figures
Develop your business network in just 3 days